Here’s how to entire rental bond money back ?
Moving houses is a stressful process, there are 101 things to remember, packing, setting up your new property, ensuring all utilities are set up at your new property is just a few of them. Along with stressful, it is also an expensive process and the last thing you want is to have money deducted out of your rental bond.
The top 5 spots that you should thoroughly clean to ensure your bond is returned back fully:
1) Carpets: Carpets cover most of the floors in some houses, they are expensive to start off with and install. Carpets are the second largest investment in any home if they are left looking dirty and damaged! You are going to be paying out of the bond money. It is recommended to hire carpet cleaning professionals who will steam clean and remove tough stains, leaving your carpets looking as good as new.
2) Furniture: We would be lying if we didn’t admit that we spend most of our time lounging on our leather couch or favourite sofas. Over time they collect dust, dirt, grime and not to forget the food and drink stains. Here are some DIY tips to clean your leather furniture at home. If they do not work, it is best to call leather cleaning and upholstery cleaning professionals who not only carry out a thorough cleaning but also sanitize and deodorize!
3) Kitchen: To clean your oven, stove and countertops. You can make your own cleanser with lemon or multipurpose cleaner with tea tree oil or soak in hot, soapy water overnight. Scrub with a firm scourer (be careful not to leave scratches). Clean your oven glass as per oven cleaner directions. Pay special attention to the glass.
4) Bathroom: To start your bathroom clean, vacuum your bathroom. This will remove any dust, hair and other dirt. Wet down your shower with a crème cleanser and a scourer sponge. Pay special attention to the corners, door frame, shower curtains and shower cube. You can make your own efficient bathroom scrub to remove the toughest of stains.
5) Tiles and Floors: Vacuum the entire house, including the nooks and corners. Call tile and grout cleaners if you have resided in the property for a long time and are not sure to restore them. If they are not stained, a good vacuum and a cleaning spray will make them clean and sparkly.
Along with the professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, there are few general tips such as cleaning and wiping down windows, mowing the grass. In a nutshell, give the house back to your landlords or lease agents the way they gave it to you.
Call the best end of lease cleaners in Brisbane to get a free detailed quote on 1300 946 946 or request callback here.